Saturday, August 23, 2008

Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs

I guess you could say that these last few books are a far cry from all the Regency Romance books I had been reading. I tend to go in groups of genre's and get stuck in one for a while. I'm very tired of the old romances for the moment.

The library provided this book as well. I devoured the first Tempe Brennan book and tore into this one. I didn't have the 'real' bad person in charge of the cult figured out for this book. Though maybe that was just me as sometimes I am slow in getting the 'who done it' person. I was very happy with this book. Happy enough that I went to the library and got two more books in this series to read.

Still no front cover picture as there really isn't anything to show.

In the bitter cold of a Montreal winter, Tempe Brennan is digging for a corpse buried more than a century ago. But it's a chain of contemporary deaths and disappearances that has seized her attention-and she alone is ideally placed to make a chilling connection among the seemingly unrelated events. At the crime scene, at the morgue, and in the lab, Tempe probes a mystery that sweeps from a deadly Quebec fire to startling discoveries in the Carolina's, and culminates in Montreal with a terrifying showdown-a nerve-shattering test of her affinities for both science and survival.

No comments: