Friday, August 29, 2008

Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs

This is the fifth book in the Temperance Brennan series. When I was at the library they didn't have the forth book in at the time. This book didn't have the long and wooden information spiels that Deadly Decisions had.

Brennan was feeling very grumpy in this book towards the somewhat love interest. It was kind of funny. I was very happy with how the book ended. This book and Deadly Decisions have been very different in what she was investigating. That made it seem not the same old same old murder investigation. I think Deja Dead has been the best book in the series (from getting me crazy tense reading it) so far in what I have read. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to continue on. Now that I have found this author I am planning on reading all the other books by Kathy Reichs that I have missed.

No comments: